Only player w/ 1,000 Pts, 900 Rebounds, 200 blocks
Playing for Viola's House (opens in new tab)
Greene played several sports in high school, including volleyball, track & field and powerlifting.
Greene played for two seasons in the WNBA after being drafted in the 2013 WNBA Draft. Most recently she played for the Angers in the LF2 in France.
- Only player in Penn State history with 1,000 points, 900 rebounds and 200 blocks
- Ranks second in school history in blocked shots (215) and fourth in rebounding (994)
- 2012-13 Broke Penn State record for consecutive games started (131) and overall games started (131)
- 2012-13 Third Team All-Big Ten
- 2011-12 Third Team All-Big Ten
- 2011-12 Academic All-Big Ten
- 2010-11 First Lady Lion named to the Big Ten All-Defensive Team
- 2010-11 Academic All-Big Ten