Only player w/ 1,000 Pts, 900 Rebounds, 200 blocks
Playing for Viola's House (opens in new tab)
Greene played several sports in high school, including volleyball, track & field and powerlifting.
Greene played for two seasons in the WNBA after being drafted in the 2013 WNBA Draft. Most recently she played for the Angers in the LF2 in France.
- Only player in Penn State history with 1,000 points, 900 rebounds and 200 blocks
- Ranks second in school history in blocked shots (215) and fourth in rebounding (994)
- 2012-13 Broke Penn State record for consecutive games started (131) and overall games started (131)
- 2012-13 Third Team All-Big Ten
- 2011-12 Third Team All-Big Ten
- 2011-12 Academic All-Big Ten
- 2010-11 First Lady Lion named to the Big Ten All-Defensive Team
- 2010-11 Academic All-Big Ten
Height 6' 4"
Hometown North Charleston, South Carolina
Field Goal Percentage
Points per game
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
$19.99 / year
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
$249 / year
All Unlimited Club Benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
*Supplies are limited. Boxes are first come, first serve.
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.