With less than 50 days to go before the start of its inaugural lacrosse season, Athletes Unlimited today announced a multi-year partnership with Nike Lacrosse. The agreement designates the world’s leading apparel company as the official supplier of uniforms, footwear, sticks and protective equipment for Athletes Unlimited Lacrosse.
The maiden Athletes Unlimited professional lacrosse season will take place at Maureen Hendricks Field in the Washington, D.C. metro area from July 23-August 22, and will feature 56 of the sport’s top athletes.
As part of the partnership, Nike Lacrosse will also support Athletes Unlimited Futures, a program for elite middle and high school athletes aimed at cultivating and connecting today’s young female lacrosse players. Following ongoing development/tryout camps that will ultimately engage more than 600 girls across 15 U.S. cities, this year’s program will culminate with the Athletes Unlimited Futures National Summit in conjunction with the Athletes Unlimited lacrosse season in Boyds, Maryland, on July 26-28.
“Nike has already been an integral partner for Athletes Unlimited and we’re looking forward to extending the relationship to our new lacrosse league,” said Jon Patricof, Athletes Unlimited Co-founder and CEO. “We are excited to work with Nike not only to outfit our players but to tell their stories across social media and reach new audiences. Together with Nike, we are committed to accelerating the amazing growth that women’s lacrosse has experienced in recent years.”
Athletes Unlimited’s multi-year agreement with Nike Lacrosse also includes the integration of apparel and footwear across coaches, staff and volunteers.
“Nike Lacrosse is excited and proud to begin this partnership with Athletes Unlimited,” said Mike Fisher, sales director for Nike Lacrosse. “Women’s lacrosse is the fastest growing segment in the sport and connecting to women in sport is a priority for the Nike brand. Athletes Unlimited is empowering female athletes that represent the highest level of the women’s game, and we feel this is a perfect match.”
Nike previously served as a partner for Athletes Unlimited’s inaugural seasons for both Softball (August/September 2020) and Volleyball (February/March 2021).
- Michelle Tumolo: How my injury changed me
- Athletes Unlimited inks Agreements with MSG Networks, NESN and Altitude Sports to Rebroadcast Seven Inaugural Softball League Games
- Four USA National Team Members Headline Additions to Lacrosse Roster
- Willow Johnson placed on inactive list for the remainder of Athletes Unlimited Volleyball
Athletes Unlimited inks Agreements with MSG Networks, NESN and Altitude Sports to Rebroadcast Seven Inaugural Softball League Games
Four USA National Team Members Headline Additions to Lacrosse Roster
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool