How to Bet
ATHLETES UNLIMITED BETTING IS LIVE!
Betting lines on Athletes Unlimited games are now live on many sports betting platforms! Take your fandom to the next level and showcase your knowledge of our athletes by placing bets through DraftKings or Caesars Sportsbook.
WHAT CAN FANS BET ON?
Fans can place wagers on pre-game odds for each Athletes Unlimited game or on the season-long individual stat point leaderboard. Pre-game odds are team-based; these odds focus on which team will win each game. The stat point leaderboard is individual-based, and focuses on which player will be at the top of the stat point standings at the end of the season. Stat point leaderboard wagers are only available through Caesars, while game odds are available through Caesars and DraftKings.
To see the stat point leaderboard, head to the Leaderboard, select PTS Breakdown and sort by Stat Points.
UNDERSTANDING BETTING LINES
Betting is about predicting what will happen in a game and placing a wager on that prediction. Here’s how betting on Athletes Unlimited works:
In the screenshot below from the DraftKings website, you can see odds for our softball games on Saturday, Sept. 11. There are a few important pieces of information here:
- Money Line: The money line indicates who is the favorite to win the game. For Team Jaquish vs. Team McCleney, the (-200) in Team McCleney’s row indicates that Team McCleney is the favorite in this game. A bettor would need to wager $200 on Team McCleney to win $100 on a Team McCleney win. At (+160), Team Jaquish is the underdog in this particular game. A $100 bet on Team Jaquish would lead to the bettor winning $160 should Team Jaquish win the game.
- Total: This is an over/under wager on the total number of runs that will be scored in the game. The over/under is set at 9.5 runs for Team Jaquish vs. Team McCleney. If a bettor places a $100 bet on the under (meaning that they think fewer than 9.5 runs will be scored in the game), and the teams combine for seven runs, the bettor will win $100. If a bettor believes that the teams will combine for over 9.5 runs, they must place a $120 bet to win $100.
HOW TO BET ON ATHLETES UNLIMITED
Sports betting is legal in select states in the United States. Mobile/desktop betting availability varies from state to state.
To search for odds and place bets:
- Go to DraftKings.com or williamhill.us
- Create an account
- Search for Softball or Athletes Unlimited Softball
- Locate the game and odds that you’d like to wager on
- Place your bet!