Former U.S. National Team member
Personal: Member of Athletes Unlimited Player Executive Committee … inaugural recipient of Athletes Unlimited Civic Leadership Award … studied business at California … currently works as Manager of Civic Leadership for Athletes Unlimited … owns her own business, VIA, which is devoted to empowering girls to trust in themselves and create a life they love from lessons learned through the power of sports … enjoys reading, dancing, serving in her community and spending time with friends and family.
2021 Season: Accumulated 1,088 leaderboard points in her second Athletes Unlimited season … hit . 235 with eight hits, including a double and a home run … tied for fifth in the league with two stolen bases.
2020 Season: Tallied 1,000 leaderboard points during inaugural campaign … appeared in 13 games and registered .233 batting average with one home run and eight runs batted in … tied for fifth in the league with three doubles … one of 12 players to register a triple.
International Experience: Member of Team USA from 2016-19 who earned gold medal at 2016 World Championships after hitting .591 with eight runs batted in … also led Team USA to Gold medal at 2015 WBSC Junior Women’s World Championship after going 3-for-8 with nine runs batted in and 14 runs scored … also competed in World Cup of Softball from 2015-17 … member of 2017 Gold medal-winning Pan American Championship team … two-time participant at USA Softball International Cup, winning a Gold and Bronze medal.
Other Professional Experience: Played two seasons for Scrap Yard Fastpitch from 2018-19 … also competed for Forli of Italian Softball League in 2018.
At California: Four-year letter winner for the Golden Bears from 2015-18 … three-time NFCA All-Region First Team performer … earned All-Pac-12 commendations four times, including First-Team honors as a sophomore and senior … ranks third in program history with 279 career hits … also stands fifth on Golden Bears’ career ledger with 43 doubles … hit .369 during her career, which is tied for third in California history … led Golden Bears in hits three times … holds share of third place on school’s single-season list with 83 hits during 2015 campaign … also stands second on single-season ledger after hitting .446 as a freshman … posted team-high 17 doubles and 33 runs batted in during junior season.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members