Australian National Champion 2016, NPF Champion 2017, 2008 Olympian with Team Netherlands
Playing for 1% for the Planet (opens in new tab)
Vonk studied Interdisciplinary Studies at the University of California Berkeley and went on to receive her Master’s degree in Sociology, focused on gender, sexuality and society. She is currently the Ambassador for Diversity and Inclusion within the Dutch Softball and Baseball Federation. Since 2019, Vonk has been living on a houseboat in Amsterdam where she enjoys being in touch with the natural elements.
Vonk is a member of the Dutch National Team since 2008 and competed at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, where she was the team’s youngest player at 17 years old. After she finished her college career with the Cal Bears, Vonk played three seasons in the NPF for the Scrap Yard Dawgs, where she won the NPF Championships in 2017. In addition, Vonk played professionally in Australia, Italy, and The Netherlands.
- 2011 NCFA All-Pacific Region First Team
- 2011 All-Pac-10 Second Team
- 2011 All-Pac-10 All-freshman Team
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool