Toa Alta, Toa Alta
University of Florida Athletic Hall of Fame Member
Playing for Susan G. Komen (opens in new tab)
Born in Bronx, N.Y. … grew up in Levittown, Toa Baja, Puerto Rico … inducted into Florida’s Athletic Hall of Fame as a “Gator Great” in 2014.
2021 Season: Saw action in 14 matches and 42 sets … finished fourth in the league with 3,582 points … fourth in Athletes Unlimited with 171 kills and 10 service aces … posted 10 matches with 10 or more kills, including the last four matches in a row … one of two players to record 25 or more kills in a match … tallied season-high 26 kills in Week Five match against Team Larson along with securing 374 leaderboard points … opened season with a 15-kill performance against Team Clark … posted double-double with 12 kills and 12 digs against Team Larson on Mar. 13 … hit season-high .520 with 12 kills and eight digs on Mar. 20 against Team Hunter.
Other Experience: Most recently played for Puerto Rico’s Valencianas de Juncos … has also played professionally in Italy, Spain, South Korea, Turkey and Azerbaijan … competed in 2016 Olympic Games as a member of Team Puerto Rico.
First player in program history to earn AVCA First-Team All-America honors three times … earned All-America honors from Volleyball Magazine as a sophomore … member of 2000 Volleyball Magazine All-Freshman Team … four-time AVCA All-Region selection … recipient of 2000 AVCA Region Freshman of the Year award … named to 2003 NCAA Championship All-Tournament Team … three-time pick on NCAA Regional All-Tournament Team, including two Most Outstanding Player commendations … four-time All-Southeastern Conference selection and three-time SEC Player of the Year … recognized as 2000 SEC Freshman of the Year … owns school career records with 1,815 kills and 2,188.5 points … stands second on Florida’s all-time list with 220 career service aces … eighth in Florida history with 1,320 career digs … led Florida in kills three times during her career … also paced team in service aces and points all four years … ninth on Florida’s single-season list with 519 kills during 2003 season … also holds eighth place on single-season ledger with 627 points as a senior … owns single-season rally scoring era match records with 31 kills and 36.5 points at Nebraska on Dec. 8, 2001 … tallied school-record nine service aces against South Carolina on Oct. 26, 2003 … member of 2003 SEC Community Service Team … recognized as Florida’s Top Female Athlete in 2003.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members