Two-time Cowles Cup Champion (2016, 2017)
Playing for CURE Childhood Cancer (opens in new tab)
Foley loves working out and doing CrossFit, and plans on becoming certified to coach. She also gives pitching lessons and is traveling with her fiancé, who plays baseball for the New York Yankees organization.
Foley signed with the Chicago Bandits in 2016, becoming the first-ever DII player for the Bandits. She led her team to the 2016 Cowles Cup Championship. She repeated her success at the 2017 Cowles Cup Championship, only this time with the Scrap Yard Dawgs. She also played in Italy in 2017 for Collecchio.
- NCAA record-holder for most strikeouts in a game with 30
- NCAA record-holder for most strikeouts in a 7-inning game with 21
- 11-time GLVC Pitcher of the Week
- Four-time CoSIDA All-American First Team (2013-2016)
- Four-time CoSIDA All-Midwest Region First Team (2013-2016)
- Four-time NFCA All-Midwest Region First Team (2013-2016)
- Four-Time All-GLVC First Team (2013-2016)
- Three-time NFCA All-American First Team (2014-2016)
- Three-time All-Academic GLVC
- 2016 NFCA DII Player of the Year Top-3 Finalist
- 2016 Midwest Region Pitcher of the Year
- 2016 GLVC Pitcher of the Year
- 2016 GLVC Council of Presidents' Academic Excellence Award (3.5+ career GPA)
- United States Sports Academy's Female Athlete of the Month (Feb. 2016)
- 2016 Academic All-America® Second Team
- 2015 NFCA DII Player of the Year Top-10 Finalist
- 2014 Midwest Region Pitcher of the Year
- 2014 CoSIDA DII Ron Lenz Pitcher of the Year
- 2013 GLVC Freshman of the Year
- 2013 NFCA All-American Second Team
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.
Support my Non-Profit Partner
As a part of our Athlete Causes initiative, athletes are playing their season in part for the benefit of the non-profit organization of their choice. At the end of the season, the Give Lively Foundation will make a grant equal to 50% of the athlete’s end-of-season bonus to the non-profit. If you want to rally behind your athlete and support their non-profit partner, you can donate here:
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.