Game Day Information
Everything you need to know before heading to the venue.
You will be able to leave the arena and return by going through an authorized exit where you will be given a stamp on your wrist to return later that day.
Enjoy a full service food truck on site serving great food & beverages. Be sure to stop by to grab a tasty snack throughout the day! Download the Where’s The Foodtruck App to order from the food truck in advance and avoid the lines.
The following items are prohibited at USA Lacrosse Headquarters:
- Weapons or Firearms of any kind
- Outside Food & Beverage of any kind including coolers, bottles and cans
- Illegal Substances, Drugs or Chemicals of any kind
- Smoking devices of any kind. USA Lacrosse Headquarters is a smoke-free facility
- Large Bags exceeding 12”x12”x6”
- Selfie Sticks
- Whistles or Air Horns
- Laser Pointer, Sticks, Inflatable Objects, Flammable Objects, Fireworks
- Streamers or Confetti
- Spray Bottles, Beach Balls, Frisbees, Musical Instruments, Boomerangs, Balloons, Sports balls, Water Guns
- Aerosol Cans
- Professional Cameras & Equipment
- Animals (except certified service animals)
- Rollerblades, Skateboards, Scooters & Hoverboards
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, and the Event Organizer (as defined in our Purchase Policy)—and against any companies affiliated with Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, or the Event Organizer and affiliates—relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.