Athletes Unlimited is proud to join Marshall Plan for Moms’ National Business Coalition for Child Care.
The Coalition stems from the Marshall Plan for Moms’ latest report, which examines the impact of the current ecosystem of child care supports in the U.S. on companies and workers, and how the private sector can play a role in addressing child care needs. It includes members who have an interest in pursuing solutions that equitably provide child care supports for employees, demonstrate willingness to take action, increase transparency by sharing their policies, data, and best practices, and speak out publicly on the importance of child care to the U.S. economic health and competitiveness and normalize the challenges of working parents.
AU joins other organizations, including Archewell, Care.com, Fast Retailing, Gibson Dunn, Patagonia and Synchrony in helping to usher in an era of more equitable, productive, and sustainable workplaces that will unleash the full potential of their employees and the broader American economy.
“Athletes Unlimited is honored to be one of an innovative group of inaugural organizations committed to improving the rights of working moms,” said Jon Patricof, CEO and Co-Founder of Athletes Unlimited. “As a network of player-driven sports leagues comprised of four pro women’s sports, we recognize the challenges of working moms in sports and are determined to continue to improve their experience by providing child care services during season helping them continue to play and spend quality time with their families.”
Maize, Williams Unavailable for Week 1. McCallum joins roster
Athletes Unlimited Softball Increases Partner Roster to 17 Ahead of Second Season
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members