Looking back and knowing she gave it her all
Playing for Gigi's Playhouse - Annapolis (opens in new tab)
Rudkin spent her first three years at Syracuse University and played her final season at the University of Maryland. Rudkin currently resides in Annapolis, Maryland and serves as a middle school teacher, advisor, and varsity head coach for lacrosse and basketball at the Severn School in Severna Park, Maryland. She also runs individual and small group training for athletes throughout the state. In her free time, she loves to hike, work out, spend time with family and friends, and volunteer through various non-profit organizations in her area. Rudkin's family consists of her two parents, Jay and Kate Rudkin, and her younger sister, Jules Rudkin.
Rudkin was a starting defender on the WPLL Brave, the 2019 WPLL Champions, after graduating from Maryland.
- 2018 Big Ten Regular Season & Conference Tournament Champion
- Three-time NCAA National Semi-Finalist
- Inside Lacrosse 2018 Preseason All-American
- 2017 Athletic Directors Honor Roll
- 2017 & 2018 IWLCA Academic Honor Roll
- Dean's List Member (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- ACC Academic Honor Roll 2015, 2016, 2017
- Atlantic Coast Conference Top Six for Service Award 2016-17 (Awarded to the top six community service student-athletes at each ACC school)
- 2016 Athletic Directors Honor Roll
- 2015 Atlantic Coast Conference Champion
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.