Big Ten Title in 2015; NCAA Final Four 2015 & 2016
Playing for Play Like a Girl!® (opens in new tab)
After graduating from Minnesota, Rosado played beach volleyball at New Mexico while earning her master’s degree in sports administration. She has been playing volleyball since she was four years old. Her dad, Javier Rosado, was her coach growing up. She loves spending time with her loved ones, and is very passionate about helping and motivating other people.
Rosado most recently played in her home country, Puerto Rico, for Las Indias de Mayagüez.
- Finished her Gopher career with 1,870 digs in 133 matches, which ranks third in Gopher history
- 2017 Academic All-Big Ten
- 2016 Academic All-Big Ten
- 2015 Diet Coke Classic All-Tournament Team
Support my Non-Profit Partner
As part of our Athlete Causes initiative, athletes are playing their season in part for the benefit of the non-profit organization of their choice. At the end of the season, the Give Lively Foundation will make a grant equal to 50% of the athlete’s end-of-season bonus to the non-profit.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members