North Mankato, Minnesota
2016 Global Challenge MVP
Playing for 1% for the Planet (opens in new tab)
Lohman graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in kinesiology. She competed with the USA Collegiate national team at the 2016 Global Challenge in Pula Croatia where the team won and she received MVP of the tournament.
Lohman most recently played with Fatum-Nyíregyháza in Hungary. After graduating from the University of Minnesota, Lohman went on to take graduate classes at Texas Christian University, where she played beach volleyball. She made her professional debut in Manila, Philippines.
- 2017 North Region honorable mention
- 2017 Preseason All-Big Ten Selection
- 2017 Minnesota’s Big Ten Sportsmanship honoree
- 2017 Finished Career with 530 career blocks, which ranks fifth in school history
- 2016 AVCA All-America Honorable Mention
- 2016 AVCA North Region Honorable Mention
- 2016 All-Big Ten Honorable Mention
- 2016 Minneapolis Region All-Tournament Team
- 2015 One of 12 members that competed with the Team USA Collegiate National Team on its China Tour
Support my Non-Profit Partner
As part of our Athlete Causes initiative, athletes are playing their season in part for the benefit of the non-profit organization of their choice. At the end of the season, the Give Lively Foundation will make a grant equal to 50% of the athlete’s end-of-season bonus to the non-profit.