San Dimas, California
Helped Team Mexico qualify for the 2020 Olympics.
Playing for American Cancer Society (opens in new tab)
Sanchez's proudest athletic moment was being named an All-American in college. She's motivated to work hard because of the sacrifices her parents made for her. Growing up, her biggest inspiration was her father. Sanchez believes to #BeUnlimited means that there are no limitations on what is that you want to accomplish.
Sanchez had eight hits during the 2020 season, including two home runs and three doubles, for 990 points. She is a member of the Mexican National Team and helped the team qualify for the Tokyo Olympics.
- 2019 NFCA Second Team All-American
- 2019 First Team All-South Region
- 2019 Preseason All-SEC
- 2019 USA Softball Collegiate POY Watch List (Top 50)
- 2019 USA Softball Collegiate POY Watch List (Top 26)
- 2019 Second Team All-SEC
- 2018 SEC All-Defensive Team (3B)
- 2015 Freshman All-SEC
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.