First woman to win a Rawlings Gold Glove Award.
Playing for Awareness Ties (opens in new tab)
Andrews was the first woman to win a Gold Glove, has been featured in ESPN Magazine The Body Issue, and has also been recognized as an on-air talent and motivational speaker.
Andrews was selected in the second round as the 7th overall pick in the 2015 NPF draft by the Chicago Bandits. After the 2015 season, she was traded to the Akron Racers. In 2016, Andrews became the first woman to ever win the Rawlings Gold Glove award. That same year, she was a co-recipient of the Rally Spike Award, which is given to the league’s stolen base leader. In 2017, she was an at-large selection for the All-NPF team.
- 2015 USA Softball Collegiate National Player of the Year Top 25 List [04/08]
- 2015 Second Team All-SEC
- 2015 NFCA All-South Region First Team
- 2015 NCAA All-Baton Rouge Regional Team
- 2015 NCAA All-Baton Rouge Super Regional Team
- 2014 Tiger Classic All-Tournament Team
- 2014 All-SEC Second Team
- 2014 NFCA All-South Region Second Team
- 2014 LSWA All-Louisiana First Team
- 2013 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2013 NFCA All-American Third Team
- 2013 NFCA All-South Region First Team
- 2013 All-SEC First Team
- 2013 All-Louisiana First Team
- 2012 All-SEC Freshman Team
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.
Support my Non-Profit Partner
As a part of our Athlete Causes initiative, athletes are playing their season in part for the benefit of the non-profit organization of their choice. At the end of the season, the Give Lively Foundation will make a grant equal to 50% of the athlete’s end-of-season bonus to the non-profit. If you want to rally behind your athlete and support their non-profit partner, you can donate here: