Cooking with Paige Tapp
Homemade granola and a superfood salad
On National Food Day, Paige Tapp is sharing two of her favorite recipes: homemade granola and an avocado and quinoa superfood salad.
Easy to customize how you like it, you’ll never go back to store-bought again!
- 3 Cups Oats
- 1 Heaping spoonful of each: Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter, and Honey
- Raw nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Melt the coconut oil, honey, and peanut butter until smooth. Combine remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Store in the fridge.
Avocado and Quinoa Superfood Salad
A recreation of Tapp’s favorite salad from Mendocino Farms in California, and a little taste of home when she’s playing overseas.
This recipe serves two.
- Butter lettuce
- Purple onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Roasted corn
- 6 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup (or agave nectar/honey)
- 1 tsp Chipotle hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Chop greens and veggies, placing chopped onions in lime juice.
- Prepare the dressing and massage some into the kale to soften it.
- Cook quinoa as directed, then spread it evenly on a baking sheet and place it under the broiler on high for 7-10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and olive oil. Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Mash the avocado. Add salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Assemble all ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with dressing.
- Athletes Unlimited launches Innovation Collective, announces 8 inaugural partners
- El Equipo Osterman suma seis carreras en la segunda y no se echa atrás para ganar al Equipo Reed
- Preview: Dynamic Duo of Lexie Brown and Taj Cole returns for Week 3
- AU in Tokyo: Chidester, Stewart come in clutch for Team USA
Athletes Unlimited launches Innovation Collective, announces 8 inaugural partners
El Equipo Osterman suma seis carreras en la segunda y no se echa atrás para ganar al Equipo Reed
Preview: Dynamic Duo of Lexie Brown and Taj Cole returns for Week 3
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.