Easy to customize how you like it, you’ll never go back to store-bought again!
- 3 Cups Oats
- 1 Heaping spoonful of each: Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter, and Honey
- Raw nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Melt the coconut oil, honey, and peanut butter until smooth. Combine remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Store in the fridge.
Avocado and Quinoa Superfood Salad
A recreation of Tapp’s favorite salad from Mendocino Farms in California, and a little taste of home when she’s playing overseas.
This recipe serves two.
- Butter lettuce
- Purple onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Roasted corn
- 6 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup (or agave nectar/honey)
- 1 tsp Chipotle hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Chop greens and veggies, placing chopped onions in lime juice.
- Prepare the dressing and massage some into the kale to soften it.
- Cook quinoa as directed, then spread it evenly on a baking sheet and place it under the broiler on high for 7-10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and olive oil. Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Mash the avocado. Add salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Assemble all ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with dressing.
Softball Season 3: Movers of Week 3
Kylie Ohlmiller: How I made my high school yearbook quote a reality
Where to Watch: Basketball Week 4