Charlotte, North Carolina
2017 IWLCA First-Team All-Region
Playing for CityLax (opens in new tab)
Brown was raised in the Bronx, where her lacrosse career began as a youth player in the Doc's NYC lacrosse program. She went on to play for Metro Lacrosse Club, which opened doors for collegiate lacrosse and led her to the University of Virginia. She finished her collegiate career at the University of Pennsylvania where she started in goal for the Quakers from 2016-17. She helped lead the team to two NCAA appearances, including the Elite 8 in 2016. Currently, she is a bond trader at Wells Fargo, a coach for Queen City Stars and Myers Park High School, and a CityLax board member. Brown’s hobbies include coaching lacrosse, Peloton, hiking, legos, board games, and craft beer.
Athletes Unlimited will be Brown’s first professional lacrosse opportunity.
- 2017 IWLCA First-Team All-Region
- 2017 Second-Team All-Ivy
- 2017 Three-Time Ivy League Defensive Player of the Week (2/7, 4/17, 4/24)
- 2017 Lead the Ivy League and ranked #4 in the country in GAA (8.40)
- 2017 #3 in the nation in save percentage (0.540)
- 2016 Honorable Mention All-Ivy
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each streamed draft*
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes