Charlotte, North Carolina
2017 IWLCA First-Team All-Region
Playing for CityLax (opens in new tab)
Brown was raised in the Bronx, where her lacrosse career began as a youth player in the Doc's NYC lacrosse program. She went on to play for Metro Lacrosse Club, which opened doors for collegiate lacrosse and led her to the University of Virginia. She finished her collegiate career at the University of Pennsylvania where she started in goal for the Quakers from 2016-17. She helped lead the team to two NCAA appearances, including the Elite 8 in 2016. Currently, she is a bond trader at Wells Fargo, a coach for Queen City Stars and Myers Park High School, and a CityLax board member. Brown’s hobbies include coaching lacrosse, Peloton, hiking, legos, board games, and craft beer.
Athletes Unlimited will be Brown’s first professional lacrosse opportunity.
- 2017 IWLCA First-Team All-Region
- 2017 Second-Team All-Ivy
- 2017 Three-Time Ivy League Defensive Player of the Week (2/7, 4/17, 4/24)
- 2017 Lead the Ivy League and ranked #4 in the country in GAA (8.40)
- 2017 #3 in the nation in save percentage (0.540)
- 2016 Honorable Mention All-Ivy