Fort Worth, Texas
Has played in more than 10 countries.
Playing for &Mother (opens in new tab)
Carter owns HG Beach Volleyball, a camp and clinic, with her husband, Hector Gutierrez, the Head Coach for Beach Volleyball at TCU. They have been married over 10 years and have an eight-month-old daughter, Noelia Lynn. They live in Fort Worth, Texas.
After graduating from UCLA, Carter continued her volleyball career overseas. She has played in over 10 countries from 2007 to 2018.
- Team Captain her senior year
- Competed in Final Four in 2006
Support my Non-Profit Partner
As part of our Athlete Causes initiative, athletes are playing their season in part for the benefit of the non-profit organization of their choice. At the end of the season, the Give Lively Foundation will make a grant equal to 50% of the athlete’s end-of-season bonus to the non-profit.
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.