Best Outside Spiker of 2019 Philippines Superliga
Playing for Black Girls Code (opens in new tab)
Enjoys traveling to new places and doing adventurous things, including hiking, snorkeling and exploring new cities … also describes herself as a huge foodie … is a fitness enthusiast whose ultimate goal is to empower women to be more confident through fitness … works as a signed model with top brands around the world.
2021 Season: Appeared in nine sets over five matches during inaugural season … tallied season-high eight kills with six digs and .240 hitting percentage against Team De La Cruz in Week Three … also recorded four kills in Week Two against Team Edmond.
Other Experience: Most recently played for the Cignal HD Spikers in the Philippines during the 2018-19 season … named Best Opposite Spiker for the 2019 Philippines Superliga … has also played professionally in Germany, Switzerland and Turkey.
One of 17 players in program history with 1,000 or more career kills … amassed 1,125 career kills, good for 13th on Sun Devils’ all-time ledger … fifth on Arizona State’s career list with 297 block assists … also holds 10th place with 325 career total blocks … ranks sixth on Sun Devils’ single-season list with 522 kills during 2012 campaign … tied for eighth in program history with 110 block assists in 2010 … Honorable Mention All-Pac-12 selection as a senior in 2012.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool