Driven by frustration at not being able to follow the careers of her friends, former teams, and coaches after she retired from professional soccer, Rosen founded Just Women’s Sports in 2020 to change the game for women’s sports coverage.
JWS is a digital-first media brand 100% focused on women’s sports, providing fans with in-depth coverage, interviews, highlights, analysis, podcasts, newsletters, and everything else that has been lacking for far too long in women’s sports. Rosen was named to both Forbes’ 30 under 30 and SBJ’s New Voices Under 30.
Her talk focused on three things that need to happen for the future of women’s sports to finally arrive: investment, media coverage, and a change in marketing.
Rosen explained that when we treat women’s sports like a charity in our marketing we should not be surprised when it gets treated like one by others.
You can watch Rosen’s full TEDxBoston talk below:
We do not treat women's sports like sports. We treat them like a charity.Haley Rosen
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each streamed draft*
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes