Olympic Silver Medalist
Playing for Kim's Open Door (opens in new tab)
Moultrie’s favorite sport besides softball is basketball. She’s involved with Church on the Dirt to help merge the worlds of faith and sports nationally.
In the inaugural Athletes Unlimited Softball season, Moultrie ranked No. 40 overall with 920 points, recording eight hits and one home run. Moultrie was drafted 12th overall in the 2012 NPF Draft, but never played. With Team USA she won a gold medal at the 2019 Pan American Games. She has won several other medals with the U.S., including gold medals in the 2018 and 2016 WBSC Women's World Championships and a silver medal at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
- 2012 NFCA All-American First Team
- 2012 NFCA All-Southeast Region First-Team
- 2012 All-SEC First Team
- 2012 SEC Player of the Year
- 2012 Top 10 Finalist for USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year
- 2012 SEC All-Defensive Team
- 2012 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2011 NFCA All-American Third Team
- 2011 NFCA All-Southeast Region Second-Team
- 2011 All-SEC Second Team
- 2011 NCAA WCWS Co-Most Outstanding Player
- 2011 SEC All-Defensive Team
- 2011 WCWS All-Tournament Team
- 2011 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2010 Second Team All-SEC
- 2010 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2009 SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll
- 2009 SEC All-Freshman Team
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.