Member of Team USA.
Playing for Friends of Jaclyn
She is a coach, motivational speaker, and is committed to giving back in life. She started Born Ready Sports with her mother, Denise, and sister, Aarika, which is an organization that focuses on developing young people to go out and be better through sports.
Munro finished the 2020 season ranked 46th on the leaderboard with 840 points. She had four hits, one home run and five RBIs. In 2016, she was selected by the USSSA Pride as the 39th overall pick. As a member of Team USA she won a silver medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games and is a two-time WBSC Women's World Championship gold medalist (2018 and 2016). She also won a gold medal at the 2019 Pan American Games.
- 2016 First Team All-Southeast Region
- 2016 Second Team All-SEC
- 2016 SEC All-Defensive Team (Catcher)
- 2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2016 USA Softball National Team
- 2015 WCWS All-Tournament Team
- 2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2015 NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete
- 2014 WCWS All-Tournament Team
- 2014 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2013 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.