100 Club of Arizona: The 100 Club of Arizona provides financial assistance to families of first responders who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty and provide resources to enhance their safety and welfare. They have proudly served the public safety community since 1968.
- Sam Fischer (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Alzheimer’s Association: The Alzheimer’s Association leads the way to end Alzheimer’s and all other dementia — by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
- Caleigh Clifton (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Danielle Watson (Season 3)
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is dedicated to saving lives and bringing hope to those affected by suicide. AFSP creates a culture that’s smart about mental health through education and community programs, develops suicide prevention through research and advocacy, and provides support for those affected by suicide.
- Amanda Lorenz (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
American Lung Association: The American Lung Association’s mission is to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease. We do this through education, advocacy, and research. Our goals are big – defeat lung cancer, create a tobacco- free future, champion clean air for all, and improve the quality of life for those living with lung disease. Because when you can’t breathe, nothing else matters.
- Lilli Piper (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Athletes in Action: Total Athletes build here – a global community to develop athletes physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Bubba Nickles (Season 3)
BEE Daring Foundation: Our mission is to inspire others and grow our diverse community, who share a common goal; to change the conversation, shed labels, break down barriers, and eliminate the stigma around mental health. We show people they are not alone by providing the tools and support to help them find their worth, value, and their gifts to give to society.
- Greta Cecchetti (Season 3)
Books Between Kids Houston: Books Between Kids is a non-profit organization serving Houston’s at-risk children by providing them with books to build their own home libraries. Mia’s life was lived giving back to others and our mission is to keep her memory alive by giving back to others in need and others affected by drunk driving.
- Tori Vidales (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Boys and Girls Club of the Golden Triangle: Youth Development Agency that changes the lives of youth daily!
- DJ Sanders (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Maggie Balint (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Chapter 510: Chapter 510 is a made-in-Oakland youth writing, publishing and bookmaking center.
- Jazmyn Jackson (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
King Wolf Animal Sanctuary: The King Wolf Animal Sanctuary is a family-run, 501c3 non-profit animal sanctuary located in Ramona, CA. We provide a forever home for animals who have been neglected, severely abused, or need a safe-home. Our 13 acre facility is home to over 50 rescue animals, including horses, mini horses, donkeys, alpacas, pigs, goats, a cow, chickens, ducks, dogs, and cats. In being here, our animals are rehabilitated through very gentle training techniques and are socialized with daily by our sanctuary board of directors and volunteers.
- Sydney Littlejohn Watkins (AUX San Diego)
FibroFighters Foundation: Slaying the Fibrolamellar Beast Together.
- Caylan Arnold (AUX San Diego)
Frosted Faces Foundation: Frosted Faces Foundation is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization that delivers the promise of family and quality veterinary care for senior animals whose love and lives are in jeopardy.
- Danielle O’Toole Trejo (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Geaux Teal Ovarian Cancer Awareness Foundation: Geaux Teal’s mission is to raise awareness for women of all ages about the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer.
- Sahvanna Jaquish (Season 3)
- Danielle Gibson (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Hawaii Foodbank: The people of Hawaii are one ‘ohana. Hawaii Foodbank provides food so that no one in our family goes hungry. Our mission is from the heart, and we will fulfill our mission with integrity, humanity and aloha.
- Kama Dung (AUX San Diego)
Head and Neck Cancer Living Foundation: HNC Living Foundation is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping head and neck cancer patients live life fully during and after treatment by providing financial aid. Our grants fund services and programs that directly benefit head and neck cancer patients, supporting their treatment and recovery.
- Sydney Romero (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
It Gets Better Project: It Gets Better is an Internet-based 5013 nonprofit with a mission to uplift, empower, and connect lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer youth around the globe.
- Gwen Svekis (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Laureus USA: Laureus USA is a non-profit, grant-making organization that works to improve the lives of youth and unite communities through the power of sport.
- Nicole Rangel-Mendes (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Andrea Filler (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Luv Michael: Luv Michael trains, educates, and employs autistic adults at their bakery in NYC. In 2020, they launched a student volunteer program to advocate for autism acceptance. They currently have over 10,000 volunteers in 26 countries.
- Jordan Roberts (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Mia Stokes Foundation: Mia’s life was lived giving back to others and our mission is to keep her memory alive by giving back to others in need and others affected by drunk driving.
- Taylor McQuillin (Season 3)
- Maddi Hackbarth (AUX San Diego)
Morgan’s Message: Morgan’s Message strives to eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health within the student-athlete community and equalize the treatment of physical and mental health in athletics. We aim to expand the dialogue on mental health by normalizing conversations, empowering those who suffer in silence, and supporting those who feel alone.
- Sashel Palacios (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Shannon Rhodes (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Erika Piancastelli (Season 3)
- Sara Groenewegen (Season 3)
Natasha Watley Foundation: The Natasha Watley Foundation (NWF) was founded by two-time Olympic medalist Natasha Watley to create opportunities for girls in under-served communities to learn and play the game of softball. NWF uses the medium of sport to inspire young women to reach their full potential while fostering character development and awareness of social issues that affect women.
- Victoria Hayward (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Shannon Saile (Season 3)
- Morgan Zerkle (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Amanda Chidester (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Rachele Fico (AUX San Diego)
- Hannah Flippen (Season 3)
- Anissa Urtez (Season 3)
National PKU Alliance: The mission of the National PKU Alliance is to improve the lives of individuals with PKU and pursue a cure.
- Alyssa Denham (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Path United: Path United exists to empower children growing up in at-risk mobile home parks to find their path to high school graduation and God’s plan for their future! We do this by operating community centers inside mobile home parks where children experience the love of Christ through education and positive relationships. Our vision is to see thousands of children in mobile home parks across the Southeast US graduate from high school and find God’s plan for their future!
- Megan Wiggins (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Pitch in For Baseball & Softball: Pitch In For Baseball & Softball exists to remove equipment as a barrier to play for economically disadvantaged children around the world.
- Aleshia Ocasio (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Play Like A Girl!: Play Like a Girl!® leverages the skills gained from sport to propel young women into competitive, male-dominated careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- Aly Harrell (AUX San Diego)
Players for Pits: Players for Pits guiding mission is to save discarded pit bull type dogs that end up at our local open access animal controls in Chicago and the suburbs. We strive to give dogs another chance to become an integral part of our communities by matching them with families that will advocate and love them for forever. Our goal is to decrease the amount of pit bull type dogs dying in our local shelters and help Chicago & the entire nation become no-kill.
- Sis Bates (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
RBI Austin: RBI Austin exists to engage and develop inner-city Austin youth athletically, academically, and spiritually, empowering them to lead the transformation of their communities.
- Nadia Taylor (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicago: The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana exists so families can get better together.
- Abby Ramirez (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tampa Bay: At Ronald McDonald House Tampa Bay we provide the meals, accommodations, and support for families with children receiving life changing medical treatment
- Aliyah Andrews (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
The 22q Family Foundation: Raising awareness for 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome while supporting, connecting, and providing accurate information to families.
- Haylie Wagner (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
The Innocence Project: Innocence Project, Inc. is a 501 nonprofit legal organization that is committed to exonerating individuals who have been wrongly convicted, through the use of DNA testing and working to reform the criminal justice system to prevent future injustice.
- Carrie Eberle (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
The Pink Fund: The Pink Fund provides financial support to help meet basic needs, decrease stress levels, and allow breast cancer patients in active treatment to focus on healing while improving survivorship outcomes. Our 90-day grant program allows us to meet their critical expenses for housing, transportation, utilities and insurance.
- Kelsey Harshman (Season 3)
- Aubrey Leach (Season 3)
The Trevor Project: The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ) young people.
- Taylor Edwards (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Sierra Romero (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Haylie McCleney (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Georgina Corrick (Season 3)
- Dejah Mulipola (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
Women’s Sports Foundation: The Women’s Sports Foundation exists to enable girls and women to reach their potential in sport and life. We are an ally, an advocate and a catalyst. Founded by Billie Jean King in 1974, we strengthen and expand participation and leadership opportunities through our research, advocacy, community programming and a wide variety of collaborative partnerships.
- Rachel Garcia (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
- Courtney Gano (AUX San Diego/Season 3)
All the feels! Athletes Unlimited Softball players gear up for final games of the season
Taylor Fricano has found a renewed love for Volleyball
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members