Fort Worth, Texas
2011-12 Honorable Mention All-Conference Selection
Playing for American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (opens in new tab)
Thompson studied Kinesiology and Exercise science at Texas Christian University.
Thompson has played in Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Puerto Rico, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Sweden and Romania.
- 2011-12 Honorable Mention All-Conference Selection
Height 5' 8"
Hometown Fort Worth, Texas
Field Goal Percentage
Points per game
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
$19.99 / year
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
$249 / year
All Unlimited Club Benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
*Supplies are limited. Boxes are first come, first serve.
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.