Inducted into LMU Sports Hall of Fame in 2019
Personal: Member of Athletes Unlimited Softball Player Executive Committee … credits her career to her family, including her parents, Rick and Debbie, and her brother, Tom … majored in business at Loyola Marymount … known for posting entertaining tweets about softball and McDonald’s.
2021 Season: Accumulated 916 leaderboard points in second Athletes Unlimited season.
2020 Season: Tallied 930 points during rookie campaign … batted .302 while starting 14-of-15 games … tallied three home runs with nine runs batted in … tied for league lead with 15 strikeouts.
International Experience: Member of Team USA from 2012-15 and Team USA Women’s Elite Team in 2016 … posted .330 batting average for Team USA with eight home runs and 31 runs batted in over four seasons … also led Team USA to Gold medals at 2015 World Cup of Softball and Japan Cup events … member of Gold medal-winning team at 2014 World Cup of Softball, hitting .200 with a run scored … helped Team USA claim Silver medal at ISF World Championship with .348 batting average, two home runs and nine runs batted in.
Other Professional Experience: Played two seasons with the Akron Racers of NPF before signing with Scrap Yard Fastpitch in 2018 … appeared in 81 games with Akron at shortstop and first base … also contributed 19 home runs with 51 runs batted in … played two years in the Japanese Professional League for the Toda Medics.
At Loyola Marymount: Four-year letter winner for the Lions who became the first All-America selection in program history … earned spot on NFCA All-America Second Team in senior season … first player in LMU softball history to earn All-PCSC First Team honors four times … two-time PCSC Coastal Division Player of the Year … appeared in 214 career games … closed career as Lions’ all-time leader in home runs (65), runs batted in (172), total bases (495), batting average (.387), slugging percentage (.786), on-base percentage (.494), runs scored (194), doubles (52) and walks (127) … led NCAA Division I with .492 batting average and .665 on-base percentage as a senior inducted into Loyola Marymount Sports Hall of Fame in 2019 … also had her No. 52 jersey retired.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members