USA gold medalist at the 2019 Pan Am Games.
Playing for The Out Foundation (opens in new tab)
On top of all of her accolades in softball, McCleney is also known for shining in the classroom. After graduating from The University of Alabama, McCleney completed her Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology from Florida Atlantic University and went on to become a member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS).
McCleney was drafted 13th overall in the 2016 NPF draft; however, most of her professional accomplishments lie within the realm of national competition. She was a WBSC Women’s World Championship gold medalist in 2016 and 2018. In 2018, she led the team in the tournament with a .520 average going 13-for-25, smashing two home runs and six RBIs. In 2014, she snagged a silver in the WBSC Women’s World Championship. She was a gold medalist in the Pan American Games in 2019. She also won gold medals in 2014 and 2015 in the World Cup of Softball.
- 2016 All-SEC First Team
- 2016 All-Defensive team
- 2016 Senior CLASS Award Recipient
- 2016 NFCA All-American
- 2015 NFCA First Team All-American
- 2015 CoSIDA/Capital One First Team Academic All-American
- 2015 SEC Scholar-Athlete of the Year
- 2015 First Team All-SEC
- 2015 SEC All-Defensive Team
- 2014 USA Softball Player of the Year Top-10 Finalist
- 2014 NFCA First Team All-American
- 2014 First Team All-South Region
- 2014 CoSIDA First Team Academic All-American
- 2014 All-SEC First Team
- 2014 All-Defensive Team
- 2013 NFCA Second Team All-American
- 2013 Easton All-American
- 2013 NFCA First Team All-South Region
- 2013 All-SEC Second Team
- 2013 All-Defensive team
- 2013 All-Freshman Team
- 2013 USA Softball Player of the Year Finalist
Support my Non-Profit Partner
As a part of our Athlete Causes initiative, athletes are playing their season in part for the benefit of the non-profit organization of their choice. At the end of the season, the Give Lively Foundation will make a grant equal to 50% of the athlete’s end-of-season bonus to the non-profit. If you want to rally behind your athlete and support their non-profit partner, you can donate here:
Athletes compete to win team, individual, and MVP points.
GET IN THE GAME
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
- Club Vote - Including Game MVPs
- Access to Member Only Store with limited edition Athletes Unlimited product drops
- 10% of your membership fee goes directly to The Unlimited Club Player Bonus Pool
- Receive 100 Fan Points to utilize at the Athletes Unlimited Shop
$19.99 or 500 Fan Points/yearSelect Plan (opens in new tab)
- Pro Benefits Plus...
- Exclusive Athlete Access: Team Cam and Chat
- Exclusive Member Giveaways from Athletes Unlimited sponsors
- Exclusive Partner Discounts: Athletes Unlimited Innovation Lab products
- Receive 300 Fan Points to utilize at Athletes Unlimited Shop
$79 or 1,500 Fan Points/yearSelect Plan (opens in new tab)
- MVP Benefits Plus...
- Official Unlimited Club Captain recognition on Athletes Unlimited website post-season
- Invitation to Future Athletes Unlimited Events*
- Receive 1,000 Fan Points to utilize at Athletes Unlimited Shop
$249 or 5,000 Fan Points/yearSelect Plan (opens in new tab)