2021 Sun Belt Player of the Year
Playing for Morgan's Message (opens in new tab)
Bryan graduated from the University of Georgia in 2020 with a bachelor’s degree in communications before transferring to the University of Louisiana. She comes from a family of athletes, with her father having played baseball at ETSU from 1988-92 while her aunt played basketball at Clemson from 1989-93.
Athletes Unlimited will be Bryan’s first professional softball opportunity.
- 2021 Softball America NCAA Transfer of the Year
- 2021 Sun Belt Player of the Year
- 2021 Sun Belt Newcomer of the Year
- 2021 First Team NFCA All-Central Region
- 2021 Softball America NCAA Division I All-American Second-Team
- 2019 All-SEC Second Team
- 2018 NFCA Third Team All-Southeast Region
- 2018 SEC Honor Roll
- 2018 J. Reid Parker Director of Athletics Honor Roll
- 2017 SEC Freshman of the Week
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each streamed draft*
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes