She joins Courtney Williams and Akela Maize, who entered COVID-19 protocol on Tuesday.
Shannon McCallum has been activated after missing Game 1 on Wednesday. She will make her season debut with Team Sims on Friday evening.
McGee-Stafford tallied 149 points and collected 11 rebounds on Wednesday during opening night of Athletes Unlimited Basketball. She is 26th on the leaderboard and will receive the win points from Team Mitchell for Games 4 and 6 in accordance with league rules.
More information on Athletes Unlimited’s Health & Safety Protocols can be found here.
Gatorade, Hyperice, and Mariner Wealth Advisors named first three corporate partners for Volleyball season
AU Hoops Mailbag: Week 1
Our Basketball athletes and their causes
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members