Athletes Unlimited Lacrosse today announced the addition of five partners – Cascade Lacrosse, Gladiator Custom Mouthguards, LaxPocket, ScoreBreak and Signature Lacrosse – just following the league’s inauguration on July 23.
Following the initial softball (2020) and volleyball (2021) seasons, Athletes Unlimited launched lacrosse over the weekend, with a five-week season in the Washington D.C. metro area from July 23 to Aug. 22. Each of the league’s 30 games will be broadcast on CBS Sports Network, Fox Sports, Facebook or YouTube.
As Official Helmet Partner, Cascade – the leading manufacturer of lacrosse head protection – will provide its high-performance helmets to the league’s eight goalies.
An industry leader in custom mouthguards, Official Mouthguard Partner Gladiator will supply each Athletes Unlimited player with the premier Gladiator Pro style mouthguard, featuring the league logo, colors and athlete’s name.
As Exclusive Pocket Partner, LaxPocket will supply Athletes Unlimited players with its Rail Elite and Flex Mesh custom strings and mesh – the gold standard in women’s lacrosse pockets.
Leading film sharing, statistics and recruiting platform ScoreBreak will serve as Exclusive Athlete Film Partner, offering players an efficient and intuitive interface for utilizing game film and analytics.
Finally, Signature Lacrosse will serve as Official Ball Partner for the league, providing its signature Pro S1 balls for both practice and competition.
“Through these partnerships, we’re able to offer Athletes Unlimited lacrosse players the premier equipment necessary to successfully and confidently compete at the highest level,” said Athletes Unlimited CEO and Co-Founder Jon Patricof. “We’ve eagerly anticipated the return of professional women’s lacrosse and thank all of Athletes Unlimited’s partners for playing a pivotal role in bringing this league to fruition.”
Athletes Unlimited unveils robust civic leadership initiatives for inaugural volleyball season
Athletes Unlimited Lacrosse looks to grow the game for the present and future
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members