National Champion at UNC (2013)
Playing for HEADstrong Foundation (opens in new tab)
Parros spent four years coaching at East Carolina University and recently returned to her alma mater to be an assistant coach at the University of North Carolina. She married former UNC Track & Field and USA Track & Field sprinter Clayton Parros in 2015.
Parros has played for the WPLL Brave and Philadelphia Force in the United Women’s Lacrosse League. She won championships with both teams. Garrity is also a member of the United States National Team.
- 2013 National Champion
- 2013 Team captain
- 2013 Synapse Sports All-American
- 2013 Tewaaraton Award Watch List
- 2013 All-Atlantic Coast Conference
- 2013 ACC All-Tournament Team
- 2012 Team captain
- 2011 All-ACC Tournament Team
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.