Owns program's single-season record with 68 walks
Playing for Play Like a Girl!® (opens in new tab)
Personal: Has three older siblings … earned her undergraduate degree in biology … pursuing a post baccalaureate certificate in the College of Science at Marshall … spent her spare time at Marshall volunteering with local little league teams … also served as a volunteer at VA hospitals along with the Hoops Children’s Hospital … spent time at a local animal shelter and was involved with the Marshall Sweetheart Clinic.
Professional: Athletes Unlimited will be Harrell's professional debut.
At Marshall: Five-year letter winner for the Thundering Herd who started 215-of-220 games from 2018-22 … authored .390 career batting average with 53 home runs and 220 runs batted in … also tallied 222 hits, including 47 doubles … one of 12 players in program history to accrue 200 or more career hits … ranks third on Marshall’s career home runs list … first-ever Marshall student-athlete to win Senior CLASS Award … named First-Team Senior CLASS Award All-American in 2022 … four-time NFCA All-Region selection, including back-to-back First Team nods in 2021 and 2022 … four-time All-Conference USA First Team performer who garnered C-USA Rookie of the Year status in 2018 … closed her career ranked among Marshall’s all-time leaders in batting average (fifth), hits (eighth), runs scored (sixth), doubles (third), home runs (third) and runs batted in (tied for second) … also owns Thundering Herd’s career record with 175 walks and .562 on-base percentage … just the third player in Marshall history to reach base in 200 or more career games … holds Marshall single-season record with .602 on-base percentage during COVID-shortened 2020 campaign … one of two players in Marshall history to drive in at least one run in 100 games … also one of two players in school history to finish their career with a .700 slugging percentage and a .500 on-base percentage … posted 59 career multi-hit games, including 19 outings as a fifth-year senior … tied program single-season record by striking out just three times in 94 at-bats during the 2021 campaign … set single-season school record with NCAA-leading 68 walks during sophomore campaign … belted 11 home runs during freshman year to set Marshall rookie record … drew a walk in eight consecutive games from Mar. 24-Apr. 7, 2018 to establish a new program mark.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members