Playing for Trumbull Family Fitness (opens in new tab)
Grant graduated from Penn State with a degree in communications. She can speak some French and understands some German, Italian and Spanish. She’s been to 26 countries and counting.
After graduating from Penn State, Grant went on to play professionally in Thailand, France, Germany and Poland. She was named Best Blocker in Germany during the 2018-2019 season. She most recently played for Italy’s Lardini Filottrano.
- 2014 First Team All-American
- 2014 .458 hitting percentage ranks second nationally and second in the Big Ten
- 2014 All-Big Ten (unanimous)
- 2014 Preseason All-Big Ten
- 2014 Big Ten Player of the Week (9/15)
- 2014 Villanova Classic All-Tournament Team
- 2013 Selected to the AVCA All-Northeast Region team
- 2013 AVCA All-America honorable mention
- 2012 Academic All-Big Ten
Support my Non-Profit Partner
As part of our Athlete Causes initiative, athletes are playing their season in part for the benefit of the non-profit organization of their choice. At the end of the season, the Give Lively Foundation will make a grant equal to 50% of the athlete’s end-of-season bonus to the non-profit.