2017 All-Pac-12 First Team
Perez majored in social and behavioral science with an emphasis on health and medicine while at the University of Arizona.
Perez was drafted No. 19 overall in the 2017 NPF Draft by the USSSA Pride. After two years away from professional softball, Perez signed with the California Commotion in 2020.
- Was one of 34 finalists for USA Softball Player of the Year
- 2017 All-Pac-12 First Team
- 2017 All-NFCA West Region First Team
- 2016 All-Pac-12 First Team
- 2016 NFCA All-West Region Second Team
- 2015 All-Pac-12 Honorable Mention
- 2013 All-Pac-12 Honorable Mention
- 2013 Pac-12 All-Freshman
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each streamed draft*
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes