2015 Pan American Games gold medalist with Canada
Playing for The Humane Society of the United States (opens in new tab)
Hovinga grew up in Omaha, Nebraska. She is a dual citizen of the U.S. and Canada - where her mom was born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta. After graduating from Oregon, Hovinga worked as a graduate manager for the University of Minnesota softball team (2017, 2018), and was a volunteer assistant with the Stanford softball team in 2019 and 2020.
Hovinga competed with the NPF’s Canadian Wild in 2019, going 3-2 with 1 save and a 3.02 ERA in 41.2 innings pitched. With Team Canada, she won a gold medal at the 2015 Pan American Games, and bronze medals at the 2016 and 2018 WBSC World Championships.
2014 NCAA All-Regional Team
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.
Support my Non-Profit Partner
As a part of our Athlete Causes initiative, athletes are playing their season in part for the benefit of the non-profit organization of their choice. At the end of the season, the Give Lively Foundation will make a grant equal to 50% of the athlete’s end-of-season bonus to the non-profit. If you want to rally behind your athlete and support their non-profit partner, you can donate here:
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.