- Multi-year integrity pact expands Sportradar’s footprint in women’s sports
Sportradar Integrity Services, a global supplier of sports integrity solutions and a division of Sportradar (NASDAQ: SRAD), and Athletes Unlimited today announced a multi-year integrity services agreement. The partnership, which Sportradar Integrity Services secured as part of a competitive selection process, underscores the group’s leadership position in North American sports while also reflecting the rapid growth of women’s sports in the marketplace.
Sportradar Integrity Services will be protecting Athletes Unlimited competitions from match-fixing and betting-related corruption through a series of activities, including:
- Bet monitoring and reporting via its Universal Fraud Detection System (UFDS), an advanced and proven bet monitoring system that has been independently assessed and verified by recognized experts in the field of sports betting and integrity;
- Providing Education & Prevention Services, consisting of a series of on-demand webinars on topics such as match-fixing, social media integrity, and Athletes Unlimited’s own anti-harassment policy;
- Conducting an integrity audit in order to strengthen and expand Athletes Unlimited’s integrity policies;
- Engaging its Intelligence & Investigation Services to assist Athletes Unlimited investigations into any potential integrity threats
The new relationship with Athletes Unlimited adds to Sportradar’s roster of women’s sports events covered through its partnerships which already include basketball, soccer, tennis and golf competitions, as well as others across the collegiate sports landscape, and represents a growing a commitment to support the entire sports ecosystem.
“By choosing Sportradar as its integrity partner, Athletes Unlimited is taking a critical and proactive step in safeguarding its brand and business, as its competitions continue to grow and attract more interest from fans,” said Jill Exley, Integrity Partnerships Director, North America, Sportradar. “We look forward to supporting them with our industry-leading integrity products and services and being a part of their exciting journey as they revolutionize how women’s professional sports are organized and experienced by fans.”
“We are thrilled to partner with global industry leader Sportradar as we continue to expand our betting platform for our fans. We are committed to building a legitimate and safe experience that will help us generate increased interest in our sports leagues while preserving the integrity of our play,” said Nicole Pawlak, Senior Director of Special Projects, Athletes Unlimited.
Sportradar Integrity Services features a global team of qualified integrity experts who deliver analysis on irregular betting patterns with any suspicious matches subsequently reported to partners, providing essential visibility into the global match-fixing landscape. During 2021, Sportradar Integrity Services detected 900 suspicious matches across global sport, and more than 6,900 suspicious matches have been witnessed across the past 17 years.
To learn more about Sportradar Integrity Services, please visit https://integrity.sportradar.com/.
Meet the 2023 Volleyball Week 4 Teams
© Athletes Unlimited, LLC 2023 / Credit: Sarah Smith
Athletes Unlimited bringing AUX Softball to San Diego
Danielle O'Toole © Athletes Unlimited, LLC 2022 / Credit: Jade Hewitt Media
Livy Rosenzweig joins Athletes Unlimited Lacrosse for the Remainder of the 2023 Season
© Athletes Unlimited, LLC 2023 / Credit: Kait Devir
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each streamed draft*
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes