Lowe is a six-year member of the U.S. Women’s National Team and helped Team USA claim bronze medals at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. She also won gold medals in the 2019 Pan American Cup, the 2016 NORCECA Olympic Qualification Tournament, the 2015 FIVB World Grand Prix, and the 2015 NORCECA Championship.
View this post on Instagram
Lowe graduated from UCLA in 2015 with a bachelor’s degree in geography and environmental studies and later took a break from playing with Team USA to pursue a Master’s degree in landscape architecture.
In her talk, Lowe shares her struggle with mental health and how she has found healing.
You can watch her full TEDxBoston talk below.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members