Athletes Unlimited announced today that Gatorade (Sports Drink), Hyperice (Recovery Technology) and Mariner Wealth Advisors (Wealth Management) are the first three national corporate partners supporting its’ inaugural volleyball season featuring 44 of the world’s best players from February 27 to March 29 in Dallas, Texas.
Athletes Unlimited Volleyball represents the only indoor women’s pro league to be held in the United States and all 30-matches will be carried live around the world thanks to an unprecedented distribution package with CBS Sports Network, FOX Sports and streaming partners Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch and Dailymotion.
Gatorade – Official Sports Drink – will fuel athletes with its proven scientific formula to quench thirst, replace fluids and electrolytes, and provide carbohydrate energy to help athletes get the most out of their performance from training to game day.
Hyperice – Official Recovery Technology Partner will provide products like their Hypervolt percussion massage device and Normatec compression system, helping the athletes move better, live better and be better in the Innovation Lab and on the court.
Mariner Wealth Advisors – Official Wealth Management Partner – will provide financial education for all Athletes Unlimited athletes throughout the season and support the league’s civic leadership mission by making a donation towards Athletes Causes, aligning with their central belief of giving back to their communities.
“We are pleased to welcome Gatorade, Hyperice and Mariner Wealth Advisors as part of our first wave or corporate partners who will support Athletes Unlimited Volleyball and our world class players,” said Jon Patricof, CEO and Co-Founder of Athletes Unlimited.
- First-time captain Sheilla Castro starts Week 3 with a win
- Athletes Unlimited signs multi-year partnership with Nike for new pro lacrosse league
- Athletes Unlimited to stream volleyball matches on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Dailymotion and Twitch
- Lichtman: As we celebrate Title IX, our job is to keep building
First-time captain Sheilla Castro starts Week 3 with a win
Athletes Unlimited signs multi-year partnership with Nike for new pro lacrosse league
Athletes Unlimited to stream volleyball matches on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Dailymotion and Twitch
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members