- GEICO, Carvana, Mariner Wealth Advisors, Aspiration and Sparta Science Headline Roster
- On Field Partners include Nike, Mizuno, HALO Sport, AstroTurf, FlightScope and Famer
- Athletes Unlimited Innovation Lab Powered by Sparta Science to feature Hyperice, Lasso Gear, WIN Reality, HitTrax, beam TLC and Franklin to Provide Innovative Training and Recovery Products for 56 of the World’s Best Softball Players
Top brands including GEICO (Insurance), Carvana (Auto Retailer), Mariner Wealth Advisors (Wealth Management), Aspiration (Social Impact Neobank) and Sparta Science (Innovation and Movement Diagnostics Software) headline national corporate partners supporting Athletes Unlimited’s 30-game inaugural softball season, featuring 56 of the world’s best players from August 29 to September 28 in Rosemont, Illinois and carried on ESPN and CBS Sports Network.
GEICO – Signature Home and Auto Insurance partner – will power the Athletes Unlimited Leaderboard, a key pillar of the league that highlights team and individual performance throughout the season. GEICO will also be the presenting partner of the Defensive Player of the Year award and “Athletes Unplugged” original content series.
Carvana – Signature Auto Retailer partner – will present the Athletes Unlimited Weekly Draft broadcast live on social media throughout the season, aligning consumers’ control of the car buying experience when purchasing with Carvana with players’ control of roster construction each week.
Mariner Wealth Advisors – Official Wealth Management partner – will provide financial education for all Athletes Unlimited athletes and support the league’s civic leadership mission by making a donation towards Athletes Causes, aligning with their central belief of giving back to their communities. Mariner Wealth Advisors will also sponsor in-game “Mic’d Up Moments” and the “Every Moment Counts” original content series.
Aspiration – Official Social Impact Neobank of Athletes Unlimited – will provide sustainability-focused spending, savings and investing services. Just as Aspiration customers can plant a tree every time they round up their purchases to the nearest dollar, Aspiration will plant 100 trees every time players round the bases and score a run during the season.
Sparta Science – Official Innovation and Movement Diagnostics Software partner – will be empowering the athletes in the areas of performance and recovery through its innovative Force Plate Machine Learning technology. Coming to life in the Athletes Unlimited Innovation Lab powered by Sparta Science, athletes will regularly have access to cutting edge validated scientific assessments and evidence-based prescriptions to reduce injuries and optimize performance both on and off the field.
In addition to Sparta Science, the Athletes Unlimited Innovation Lab will feature brands like Hyperice (Official Recovery Technology Partner) who will be highlighting products like their Hypervolt percussion massage device and Normatec compression system, helping the athletes move better, live better, and be better in the Innovation Lab and on the field. WIN Reality will serve as the virtual reality partner to help players see game-speed pitching and analyze their hitting, while HitTrax will help batters refine their swing in the batting cage. Franklin Sports will provide their new CFX Fastpitch softball glove designed to fit the contours of the female hand and Lasso Gear will provide players with their state-of-the-art performance socks, while beam TLC which will help athletes recover via their CBD products.
On-field partners will include Nike, the Official Game and Practice uniform provider for all Athletes Unlimited Players and Staff, Mizuno who will manufacture the official ball, HALO Sport will serve as the hydration partner and AstroTurf has installed its new 3DK synthetic turf system on the field at Parkway Bank Sports Complex. FlightScope will provide in-game, 3-D doppler technology for broadcast and Famer will serve as the sports training app, connecting athletes with young players learning the game.
Players will have the opportunity to enjoy WEST+WILDER as the official wine sponsor and GoGo squeeZ has signed on as the supporting fruit snack partner of Athletes Unlimited softball.
“We are thrilled with the amazing corporate partners who have come onboard to support Athletes Unlimited softball and our world class players, said Jon Patricof, CEO and Co-Founder of Athletes Unlimited. “Each of our corporate partners will help Athletes Unlimited enhance our innovative approach to pro sports and support our mission to unlock the full potential of our players on and off the field.”
Athletes Unlimited leagues will feature a range of scoring innovations to bring athletes and fans a unique and intense version of the sport. Individual athletes will earn points based on both team wins and individual performance. Points can be earned on every play and the leaderboard will change constantly. In addition, the teams will change each week, with the top four athletes in the standings serving as captains and drafting their teams. At the end of the five-week season, the player with the most points will be crowned as individual champion.
If you are interested in becoming a partner with Athletes Unlimited, please email us at [email protected].
- Athletes Unlimited partners with CBS Sports Network and FOX Sports to broadcast inaugural volleyball season
- Lilli Piper returns to Athletes Unlimited after outstanding tryout
- “I wish I were a fish”: How Haylie Wagner’s good luck charm inspired her passion for Suicide Prevention
- Sanders y Reed ayudan al Equipo Osterman en la victoria 2-1 y se ganan los puestos de capitana que quedan
Athletes Unlimited partners with CBS Sports Network and FOX Sports to broadcast inaugural volleyball season
Lilli Piper returns to Athletes Unlimited after outstanding tryout
“I wish I were a fish”: How Haylie Wagner’s good luck charm inspired her passion for Suicide Prevention
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members