- First Pro Women’s Softball Deal with DraftKings includes Free-to-Play Pool on Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy Apps
Athletes Unlimited today announced a deal with DraftKings, Inc. to offer fans a “free-to-play pool” challenge as part of the softball league’s continued effort to engage with sports fans through the remainder of its inaugural season.
The challenge is available on the DraftKings Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy apps. The free-to-play pool asks fans to answer eight questions pertaining to the upcoming slate of weekend Athletes Unlimited softball games which consist of double headers on Saturday, Sunday and Monday and are carried on a combination of CBS Sports Network, ESPN and the Olympic Channel. Games are also rebroadcast across MSG Networks, NESN and Altitude regional sports networks.
“We’re extremely proud to work with an industry leader like DraftKings to bolster our fan experience,” said Jon Patricof, CEO and Co-Founder of Athletes Unlimited. “We look forward to building our relationship with DraftKings as we continue to engage with our passionate and knowledgeable fans.”
Fans can visit auprosports.com to see the game schedule, learn more about the league’s innovative scoring system, review prior performance and conduct research on upcoming games to prepare for the challenge.
Elements of the DraftKings challenge include:
- Free-to-play pool will consist of eight questions about the upcoming week of softball games including questions about the scoring system as well as predictions of team points and game MVP’s
- Customers must enter before 12pm CT/1pm ET each Saturday before the games begin
- Each prize pool will total $1,000 and will be divided equally among the top 160 entries with the top finishers receiving $100
- There is no cost to participate and entries are limited to one entry per person
The free-to-play pool is live for Week 5 of competition.
Ocasio lanza una joya directo a la cima de la tabla en ena victoria 10-2
44 World-Class Players Set to Compete in Inaugural Basketball Season in Las Vegas Starting Jan. 26
Colleges across the nation adapt Athletes Unlimited Softball scoring system