- Former Cal State Fullerton Pitcher Trish Parks Added to Roster and will make her Pro Softball Debut
Pitcher Aleshia Ocasio has informed Athletes Unlimited that she will rejoin the league and will be eligible for the week four draft after taking several days to deal with a family emergency. Ocasio currently has 976 points and ranks seventh on the Athletes Unlimited leaderboard.
In addition, former Cal State Fullerton pitcher Trish Parks has been added to the roster pool and will compete for the remainder of the season. Parks, who was added as a contingency plan in the event Ocasio did not return, was selected to the All-Big West Second Team and named Scholar Athlete of the Year in 2018. She will begin to accumulate leaderboard points in week four.
Both players will be eligible to practice and play games after satisfying the league medical and COVID protocols.
A O'Toole le toca empezar y salvar al equipo Fagan 7-6 en una final de nervios
Athletes Unlimited partners with The Topps Company to produce exclusive trading cards commemorating inaugural softball season
GET IN THE GAME
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits and more.
- Club Vote - Including Game MVPs
- Access to Member Only Store with limited edition Athletes Unlimited product drops
- 10% of your membership fee goes directly to The Unlimited Club Player Bonus Pool
- Receive 100 Fan Points to utilize at the Athletes Unlimited Shop
$19.99 or 500 Fan Points/yearSelect Plan (opens in new tab)
- Pro Benefits Plus...
- Exclusive Athlete Access: Team Cam and Chat
- Exclusive Member Giveaways from Athletes Unlimited sponsors
- Exclusive Partner Discounts: Athletes Unlimited Innovation Lab products
- Receive 300 Fan Points to utilize at Athletes Unlimited Shop
$79 or 1,500 Fan Points/yearSelect Plan (opens in new tab)
- MVP Benefits Plus...
- Official Unlimited Club Captain recognition on Athletes Unlimited website post-season
- Invitation to Future Athletes Unlimited Events*
- Receive 1,000 Fan Points to utilize at Athletes Unlimited Shop
$249 or 5,000 Fan Points/yearSelect Plan (opens in new tab)