New Braunfels, Texas
Inaugural Athletes Unlimited Champion
Playing for RBI Austin (opens in new tab)
Osterman graduated from the University of Texas with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology in 2007 and the University of Missouri with a master’s degree in educational and counseling psychology with a concentration in positive coaching in 2015. Osterman and her husband, Joey Ashley, along with his daughter, Bracken, reside in New Braunfels.
Osterman was the inaugural Athletes Unlimited Softball Champion with 2408 points. She started nine games, and had six complete games and two shutouts. She struck out 95 batters over 64 innings pitched, and served as a captain for four out of five weeks. Osterman is an Olympic gold (2004) and silver (2008, 2020) medalist, and won gold medals at the 2006 and 2010 World Championship; and, in 2003, 2007, and 2019 won a gold medal at the Pan American Games. In her time in the NPF, Osterman won championships in 2009, 2010, 2013, and 2014. She is a three-time Championship Series MVP (2009, 2013, 2014), six-time All NPF Selection, 2011 Co-Pitcher of the Year, and Pitcher of the Year (2013, 2014).
- 2002 Big 12 Pitcher of the Year
- 2002 Big 12 Freshman of the Year
- 2002 All Big 12 First Team
- 2002 Second Team All American
- 2003 Big 12 Pitcher of the Year
- 2003 All Big 12 First Team
- 2003 First Team All American
- 2003 USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year
- 2005 Big 12 Pitcher of the Year
- 2005 All Big 12 First Team
- 2005 First Team All American
- 2005 USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year
- 2005 Honda Award Winner for Softball
- 2005 ESPY Award Winner for Female College Athlete of the Year
- 2006 Big 12 Pitcher of the Year
- 2006 All Big 12 First Team
- 2006 First Team All American
- 2006 USA Softball Player of the Year
- 2006 Honda Award Winner for Softball
- 2006 ESPY Award Winner for Female College Athlete of the Year
Career stats do not include AUX season stats.
get in the game
Join the pro sports revolution, unlock benefits and more.
Be a part of the game, and get the ultimate fan experience.
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, Seasonal Awards and more
- Weekly Meet & Greets following each draft
- Early Access to tickets
- Access to additional merchandise
Unlimited Club Gold
Got more love for the game? Go for the gold.
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Seasonal virtual events, such as multi-player meet & greets with autographs
- Yearly Gift: Athletes Unlimited T-Shirt
- One (1) UC Gold Box ($200 value) for the sport of your choice**
- 25% off additional UC Gold Boxes
Already a member? Login here.
Need help? Contact us.