Won silver medal at Team USA during Tokyo Olympics
Personal: Currently serving as a volunteer assistant coach at San Diego State … majored in history at UCLA … hobbies include jet skiing and running … also enjoys spending time with youth and her family … has a passion for American Sign Language.
2021 Season: One of 12 players selected in Athletes Unlimited Softball College Draft.
International Experience: Member of Team USA who won Silver medal at 2020 Tokyo Olympics … posted 1.05 earned run average with 13 strikeouts in 6.2 innings at the 2018 WBSC Women’s World Championship … helped Team USA win Gold medal and had walk-off hit against Japan in the semifinals … also led Team USA to Gold medals at 2019 Japan Cup and 2019 Pan American Games … competed in 2018 USA Softball International Cup, fashioning a 1.31 earned run average with 11 strikeouts in 5.1 innings.
At UCLA: Five-year letter winner for the Bruins who authored 99-17 career record with 11 saves … appeared in 149 career games with 95 starts … compiled 66 career complete games and 28 shutouts … finished career with 996 strikeouts in 749.0 innings … also posted .337 career batting average at the plate with 214 hits, including 43 home runs … drove in 175 career runs, including 54 during her freshman season … tallied 50 hits in a season three times … three-time recipient of Honda Award for Softball (2018, 2019, 2021) … also received Honda Cup in 2019 and 2021 … honored as 2018 and 2021 NFCA Division I Player of the Year … also earned NFCA Division I Pitcher of the Year accolades in 2019 … two-time Women’s College World Series All-Tournament Team selection who was named Most Outstanding Player of 2019 tournament … fourth in UCLA history with 99 victories … also stands fifth in program history with 149 appearances and 813 career strikeouts … tied for second on Bruins’ career saves list … three-time First-Team NFCA All-America selection … also garnered Second-Team All-America notice in 2017 … named All-Pac-12 First Team four times, including three Player of the Year commendations … honored as 2019 Pac-12 Pitcher of the Year … received NFCA and Pac-12 Freshman of the Year distinction in 2017 … two-time selection as USA Softball Player of the Year in 2018 and 2019 … winner of 2021 Senior CLASS Award … selected as 2019 Los Angeles Sportswoman of the Year.
Get in the Game
Join The Unlimited Club to unlock benefits for every Athletes Unlimited season by downloading the official Athletes Unlimited App.
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
- Access to the Athletes Unlimited App and Fan Leaderboard
- Receive Special Member Giveaways
- Newsletter -- the best way to stay up to date with the latest Athletes Unlimited news
- Unlimited Pick athlete news & access
Rookie benefits, plus:
- Founding Member Designation
- Contribute 10% to the Athlete Bonus Pool
- Club Vote: Vote on Game MVPs, GEICO Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year & more
- Early Access to Tickets
- Exclusive end of season auction with game-used items with 90% of funds going to the Athlete Causes program and 10% going to the Player Bonus Pool
MVP benefits, plus:
- Access to Ticket Concierge
- Athlete-used item contest*
- On-site Meet & Greets with athletes
- Preferred Parking**
- Player-only item, such as a backpack or hat
- Unlimited Pick: Signed Item***
- *More details to come
- **When available
- ***Once per year, only for Captain members